Unified Communication (UC)
|UC combines multiple communication and collaboration tools such as email, voice, instant messaging, conferencing, unified messaging, team collaboration that is accessible using a variety of devices such as mobile device, iPad, laptop, notebook & desktop. UC can help you accomplish more than any one solution alone ever could and collaboration capabilities into a seamless business environment, maximize IT resource but reduce operation cost. |
- Voice over IP
- Video Conference
- Unified Messaging
- Collaborative Technologies
- Infrastructure that supports a growing list of applications and possibilities
- Reduced facilities cost by investing in a centralized system
- Improved communications for remote offices and remote workers
- Lower carbon footprint by supporting teleworking
- Enhancement of IT departments' existing expertise in data networks
- Voice over IP - Two or above parties can make a phone call to each other using internal extension without any charges. Fast, Cost Saving, collaboration and convenience way to communicate with your colleague whatever he/she is working at.
- Video Conference - Video conferencing can be used to achieve significant benefits beyond increased productivity and reduced costs. Engage in face-to-face interactions with customers, partners, and colleagues in video conference without any travel.
- Unified Messaging -allows individuals to access voice, fax, email, and other media through a single mailbox
- Collaborative Technologies - transfers mixed media such as Instant Messaging(IM), SMS, sharepoint and calendaring for real-time communications over mixed applications and tools. A platform for sharing information and working together in teams, you can use to communicate with team members, track projects, coordinate deadlines, edit documents, share calendars, track projects, and share information
- Mobility - gives users the ability to communicate from anywhere at any time with seamless network and system usage for working remotely